The Divine Comedy Forum Index The Divine Comedy

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Simon Little Rejectamenta EP

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Rickyboy

Location: Between the tick and the tock, wanting to help but bereft of spatulas.

PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 9:42 am    Post subject: Simon Little Rejectamenta EP Reply with quote

How do folks...

DC bassist Simon Little has released a solo EP, consisting of five tracks. Here's how he describes it:

"Having spent the beginning of year working towards a new solo album, these are the tracks that didn't quite fit on the record. Each of these tracks offered something new to the music and hint at new directions for me. I felt they warranted a release in their own right.
Hence the Rejectamenta EP. The music here picks up where Mandala left off...
I hope you like it x

Each track is a live improvisation using the Looperlative LP1, a Line 6 Pod X3 Pro and my trusty Warwick Thumb VI.

I'm offering the EP on a 'pay what you want' basis. You can have it for free if you like. Or you can pay what you feel it is worth to you as a listener. If you want a guide, 50p per track is a good starting point on a lot of download sites.. Anything you do pay goes towards me making new music.

Hope you like it x"

I've had a listen and it's nice, interesting ambient type stuff. Very pleasant and relaxing. Go on, have a look.

For more info, audio samples and to download the EP, click here.

[Stickied By Holly]

[Unstickied]
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
soundofwood

PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for stickying the post Holly! Is that a word? Not sure..
You can pay what you like for it folks; you can have it for free if you like!
Thanks for spreading the word and I hope you like it Smile
Simon x
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Divine Comedy Forum Index -> Music All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: