The Divine Comedy Forum Index The Divine Comedy

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

some neil photos

This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Divine Comedy Forum Index -> Live archive
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jenna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 2:09 am    Post subject: some neil photos Reply with quote

hello.
i lack computer skills, but my friend joel was kind enough to make a web page for me that has some of my concert pics on it.

if you go here: http://www.geocities.com/big_daddy_shades2000/jennagoldberg.html

and click on 'more gig photos', you'll see a couple pics i took of neil last november.

also, if you click on 'encounters', you'll see pics of me with neil from the two times i met him

enjoy
so_real

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for sharing. Those were nice.

My, he's a dainty little man, no?
Jason

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

he came to the states in the summer of 2002? thats what its labeled as ...in the pic with him and long hair.. or did u go overseas or something?
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
jenna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jason wrote:
he came to the states in the summer of 2002?

yep, i saw him in new haven in june.
Jason

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 5:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh yea oh yea..the ben folds gigs.. i forgot about that.. im a dummy idiot.. that place u saw divine comedy at looks so small. did they even have a stage
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Gilderoy Lockheart

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 11:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Coo. You've met Charlotte from Ash! She's lovely.
jenna

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2003 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

>that place u saw divine comedy at looks so small. did they even have a stage

it was very small... that's tt the bears in cambridge. whenever i see a band there, i always see them inside the venue during the opening act. as you can tell from the picture, i met neil. then after chatting with him briefly, he went off to play pool and i did my best not to stare at him. as for the stage... they do have one, but it's just a foot or two off the ground. i was a bit of a pest and wrote on the set list that was taped to the keyboard... i added on tonight we fly at the end and at one point, pointed to ask and asked neil to play the song, to which he replied, 'we decide the setlist.' but they came back out for the encore and ended up playing that song instead of beauty regime, so i was very happy.

>You've met Charlotte from Ash! She's lovely.

yeah, she is lovely (though not as lovely as tim!) and i told her she's my guitar hero, but she was cool about it.
This forum is locked: you cannot post, reply to, or edit topics.   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    The Divine Comedy Forum Index -> Live archive All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: