The Divine Comedy Forum Index The Divine Comedy

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups     
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

New Book: The Lyrics Of Neil Hannon!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Divine Comedy Forum Index -> TV / Radio / Press
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HollyDC
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue Feb 14, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: New Book: The Lyrics Of Neil Hannon! Reply with quote

We are proud to announce that 'The Lyrics Of Neil Hannon' is now available to pre-order from lyricbook.com

This must-have book collects all of Neil's lyrics to produce a fine compendium of The Divine Comedy frontman's wit, whimsy, wordplay and wisdom.

Published on the 30th April, 'The Lyrics Of Neil Hannon' is only available through the lyricbook website!

"I am delighted that The Lyric Book Company have taken it upon themselves to publish 'The Lyrics Of Neil Hannon'. My thanks to them for all their hard work in getting it together.
My personal title preference was 'The Bizarre Ramblings of a Romantic Idiot' but it wasn't up to me.

When we began the compilation process we had to decide what and what not to include.
We thought long and hard about it, then included everything. Not because it's all fantastic (far from it) but because it's meant to be more of a reference book than a rip roaring page turner.

Please forgive some of the youthful naivety. Not to mention the aged stupidity.
So there you are, the stuff in my brain, chopped up and rhymed. Enjoy."

'The Lyrics Of Neil Hannon' is available to pre-order now and priced at 10 plus P&P.

Lyricbook On Twitter.

Lyricbook On Facebook.
HollyDC
Site Admin

PostPosted: Wed Feb 15, 2012 12:02 pm    Post subject: For Further Information Reply with quote

Useful Links.

If you have any questions about the book or the pre-orders, then please feel free to ask those nice people at Lyricbook: Smile

The Lyricbook Website - Contact Lyricbook.

Lyricbook On Twitter.

Lyricbook On Facebook.
HollyDC
Site Admin

PostPosted: Tue May 01, 2012 3:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

From Lyric Book:

"All orders are now in the hands of the Royal Mail. We hope you all enjoy your little parcels."

Main Thread For The Lyrics Of Neil Hannon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    The Divine Comedy Forum Index -> TV / Radio / Press All times are GMT + 1 Hour
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: